February 25, 2009

....The power of Speech

well.........I had created this blog along time and many thoughts came across my mind and days that i wanted to write about but did not!!
and never in my wildest of dreams i had thought that the speech by the president of this country could prompt me to write my first blog.................
what was in this speech that i quite didn't like...........it was a very positive speech for the people of this country..............but if one culd read and hear between the lines ,it would prompt you to think deeply what it beholded for our country..........i did not like the tone of this speech!!

It took me back to a day when i asked one of my friend who is aspiring to be a permanent citizen of this country.what she was doing ...and she said that she was getting ready to listen to the president's inaugaral speech and that he rocks...............

what the heck he rocks!!
i wondered if ever she has ever listened the first speech of our madam president.....(.i agree she doesn't rocks!!) but definately she is our own........

today the speech has changed my view and i finally decided that the only country i ever want to be a citizen of is my own country........even if it meant red tapism,bad roads.....more taxes more traffic,cattle on the roads.........i do not now really care if any of the our movies make it to the oscars .....they are wonderful in their own ways...............

to be continued..........................





No comments:

Post a Comment